Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Frida Kahlo

 Image result for Frida Kahlo

When it came to creating this photo that I chose by Frida Khalo, I related to it a lot.  This portrait is called “The Broken Column.  Frida made this photo because she had undergone surgery on her spinal column.  I related to this photo because I have back problems which are scoliosis. Having back pain day after day is really uncomfortable and I understand the pain she was in.  I never had the surgery because my scoliosis isn’t as bad as hers. Ever since my back problems started I felt excluded in doing activities because I couldn’t participate in them. 


Quotes: 

  1. Good performance can produce its own reward 

  2. In every social encounter we are directed to think about how to make a good impression and how to influence the opinion of others 

  3. Seeing comes before words 

  4. It is not impossible to produce circumstantial evidence to establish what their relations were.  

Words Describing Frida 

  1. Exclusion

  2. Disability 

  3. Religious 

  4. Passionate 

  5. Intenseness

  6. Curious 

  7. Strict 

  8. Humble 

  9. Observant


Words describing My Selfie: 

  1. Exclusion 

  2. Pain

  3. Hurt 

  4. Different 

  5. Unique 

  6. Discomfort 

  7. Full Potential 

  8. Hard worker 

No comments:

Post a Comment