Sunday, February 14, 2021

Flag Self Portrait

 


I chose the “Shield of Strength” because of the lack of self-esteem I was having as a kid. The shield

presents how family and friends help shape our personality throughout the different life stages. The first

section is about “myself” and how lacking self-esteem had other kids bully me when I was in elementary

school. I could not speak up which lead to more problems such as being anxious and aggressive. The

second column is about “Family” and how family played a huge role by supporting me and helping me to

have a stronger personality and more confidence in myself. I started building relationships and make

friends which were very impossible in the past. Also, there is no doubt without my good friends, I would

have not been able to get out of my comfort zone. The last section in the shield “Skills” is the result of

being surrounded by the right and caring people. Which made me a better version of myself. My lack

of self-esteem was replaced with positivity, confidence, and encouraging skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment