Monday, February 8, 2021

Flag Self Portrait

 


When it comes to creating this flag it literally describes who I am as a person. I choose the green and yellow background and also the black shield because those are the colors of the Jamaican flag. As you can see that I am Jamaican but I was born in America. I picked the map and the pin point because I’m a person that is always on the move. If it’s locally or even long distant I’m always out somewhere. The moon is significant to my fraternity because it represents something important in our fraternity's history. I choose sneakers because honestly shoes really mean a lot to me especially Jordan 1’s. They have always been my favorite shoe throughout my life. When it comes to the cheetah, I choose this animal because I enjoy watching videos of cheetahs running. Back when I was younger I was very fast and they were my favorite animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment