Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Flag Self Portrait





When I was creating my flag, I wanted to express how I have been feeling for years. The wings it supposed to mean freedom. In my cases I don't have the freedom I desire. Coming from a toxic household environment it is hard to be who you want to be or the person you want to become. Being older than 18 doesn't mean anything to my parents. I am an adult but I still have a curfew time to be home, I am not an allow to make my own decision without their second opinion. I have been hiding my truth self from my family because from them I am the black sheep or the outcast, which it ruin me growing up. I stand for what I think is right, I have a big mouth and I don't care telling my opinion without hesitation. Eventually I'd have that but until them my wings will be chain and locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment