Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Inspired Final Project - Elysha Torres


 




 My final project is inspired by Frida Kahlo in which this is one of my favorite artist from this class. I will be doing a photoshoot from portraits she did previously. These pictures inspired me because I can relate to Frida Kahlo story and what she been through as well as the challenges presented. Growing up with a type of beauty someone thinks would not be beautiful for themselves. The first picture is a idea of what I will be doing with the photoshoot different types of poses and I will also be doing a crown. 


Quote- "spectacle actively alters human interactions and relationships. Images influence our lives and beliefs on a daily basis; advertising manufactures new desires and aspirations". 

No comments:

Post a Comment