Monday, May 3, 2021

flag self portrait









     I chose to create a flag that represented something that holds a lot of meaning in life today. So I made a flag using my NJCU wrestling sweat shirt for inspiration. The reason why I chose NJCU wrestling as theme of my flag is because it has played a serious role in my life. I had never wrestled before in my life and I took this as an opportunity to work on myself as a person. Although the program was recruiting experienced wreslters I wanted to prove to myself and other people who want to try and compete in this sport and are new to it as well, that even a novice can become elite if he or she tries hard enough. wrestling helped me look past difficult situations as life will always be our greatest opponent no matter how many times it can take you down you can always get back up and work past your difficulties.


No comments:

Post a Comment